The emulator is capable of running games in Vulkan, OpenGL and Software rendering modes. It also has a patch to run games in 4K resolution, as well as a Widescreen patch for games without native support. You can choose between three different options: the full version, the free version and the pro version. The pro version includes advanced options such as configurable video settings or gamepad configuration.
How will AetherSX2 look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the AetherSX2 app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the AetherSX2
1. Download and install the AetherSX2 emulator app from the APKzest store.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Select the game you want to play from the library.
4. Tap the "Upscaling" button to enable upscaling of games to 1080p and beyond.
5. Tap the "Widescreen patches" button to download and install patches for games that do not have native support for widescreen resolutions.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that AetherSX2 apk has to offer.
- System simulation
- OpenGL, Vulkan and Software rendering
- Upscaling of games to 1080p and beyond
- Widescreen patches for games without native support
- Save states
- Touchscreen and bluetooth controller support
- Games can be loaded from iso/chd/cso disc images
- Per game settings
- >The AetherSX2 app has been rated with 4.40/5 from 21 votes and require android 8.0 to run properly
- A emulator app that is suitable for everyone.
- 4,850,084 total installs
- Free download of aethersx2.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Apr 1, 2023 as safe and not harmful.