Swap and Tools is a simple Android app that lets you manage the swap memory file without partitioning the SD card. The app also shows you how much memory is currently in use as a swap partition.
You can create, delete and add swap memory to your device from the app itself. In addition, you can check how much memory your device uses as a swap partition with a gauge.
One of the most interesting features of Swap and Tools is that it lets you change the default swappiness parameter (the value for how much your device swaps). This value affects how much RAM your device uses by putting apps into memory.
Swap and Tools is an excellent app that manages the swap memory on Android devices. The only drawback is that it's not available for all devices. Check out its compatibility list so you don't have any surprises.
How will Swapper and Tools look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Swapper and Tools app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Swapper and Tools
1. Install Swapper and Tools app from APKzest store.
2. After installation open the app and click on "Create New Memory File".
3. Enter the name of the memory file and press "Create Memory File".
4. Now select the size of the memory file in MB.
5. Click on "Add Memory" to add more RAM to your device.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Swapper and Tools apk has to offer.
- >The Swapper and Tools app has been rated with 5.00/5 from 8 votes and android phone to run properly
- A tools app that is suitable for .
- 88,322 total installs
- Free download of swapper-and-tools.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jan 17, 2021 as safe and not harmful.