Magisk is a systemless-ly.
A Magic Mask to Alter Android System Systemless-ly.
Magisk is an open source toolkit that allows you to modify the operating system of your Android device without having to root it, and without having to use any tools from the Google Play Store. It is based on the principle of systemless-ness (also known as SELinux), which means that it does not alter the boot process or any other part of the operating system. It also has a module repository where you can find all kinds of modules for this tool. Main features
Modify any Android property: SafetyNet, vendor checks, read-only props, etc. Module repository with thousands of modules for different purposes. No need to root your device. Easy to use: no need to be familiar with Android internals or programming languages such as Java or C++. Compatible with all Google supported platforms: Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony, Lenovo... No need for proprietary software: works out of the box and requires only a single click on each module's icon. It includes a module manager so that you can easily install and uninstall them from your phone. The app itself can be used as an unprivileged application by simply clicking its icon in Magisk Manager. You will then have access to all its functions without needing root permissions. This way, you will be able
How will Magisk Manager look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Magisk Manager app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Magisk Manager
1. Install Magisk Manager from the APKzest Store or Magisk website.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Tap on the (+) button in the top left corner of the app to add a new device.
4. Enter the device's name, manufacturer, model number, and Android version.
5. Tap on the (+) button in the top right corner of the app to add a new module.
6. Select the module you want to install and tap on the (+) button in the bottom right corner of the screen to add it to your device.
7. Tap on the gear icon in the top left corner of the app to open Magisk Manager's settings menu.
8. Under "Module Settings", select "Resetprop".
9. Enter your device's resetprop command and tap on OK to save it.
10. Under "System Settings", select "Security" and enable "Magisk Hide".
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Magisk Manager apk has to offer.
- The Magisk Manager app has been rated with 4.83/5 from 6 votes and android 4.1 and up to run properly.
- A tools app that is suitable for .
- 545,212 total installs
- Free download of magisk-manager.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.