Lookout Mobile Security is an app for Android that lets you scan the apps that you have installed on your phone to see if they are infected with viruses or other harmful things.
The first thing that you have to do is configure Safe Wi-Fi: in this section, you will have to choose which Wi-Fi networks you want to connect to automatically. You can also set up a password so that only registered users can use it.
Once this configuration is complete, Lookout Mobile Security APK will start checking all the apps that you have installed and their dependencies to see if they are infected. As usual, the process takes some time, but it's worth it. If any of them are found to be infected, the app will let you know so that you can take care of the problem and protect yourself.
Lookout Mobile Security is a very useful app for Android that protects not only your device's operating system, but also all the apps that you have installed.
How will Lookout Mobile Security look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Lookout Mobile Security app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Lookout Mobile Security apk has to offer.
- Checks your device for root detections to make sure the operating system on your device is working properly.
- App Scanning: Continuous, over-the-air protection from viruses, malware, adware and spyware
- NEW! System Advisor: Checks your device for root detections to make sure the operating system is working properly
- Locate & Scream: Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm - even when it is on silent!
- Signal Flare: Automatically save your device’s location when the battery is low
- The Lookout Mobile Security app has been rated with 4.10/5 from 10 votes and require android 4.4 and up to run properly.
- A communication app that is suitable for .
- 2,340 total installs
- Free download of lookout-mobile-security.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Aug 7, 2019 as safe and not harmful.