Live NetTV is a free and legal application that allows you to watch TV on your Android. It offers over 150 channels of live TV in different categories: Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. You will be able to enjoy all the best programs from around the world thanks to its high-quality streaming. Main features of Live NetTV These are the main features offered by this app:
It allows users to choose between several languages for the subtitles (English, Spanish, French or Portuguese). The user can record any program and even pause it if they want to continue watching it later on. The app includes a timer so that you know when your favorite programs start. It includes an option for fast forwarding through the video player. You can set up a guest account so that other people can also access your service without having to create an account. You can add up to 5 guests at once with their own accounts. If you don't want to use your credit card or PayPal account then you can pay using Google Play Balance which is a virtual currency that lets you pay for apps without needing cash money. You can buy more balance by completing surveys or sending gifts from within the app. You will be able to watch live TV and also recorded content such as movies and series from all over the world such as Hollywood blockbusters or Asian productions aimed at a Western audience such as Korean dramas or Japanese anime series like Naruto Shippuden. There are hundreds of them available! The user will be able to search for them by category or actor/actress names (for example: Boruto Uzumaki). There are thousands of titles available in this way!
The user will be able to make use of 7 different categories into which they divide their channel list: sports, entertainment, news, cooking, music, kids and religious. Within each category there is a menu with several subcategories into which the channels are divided so that they can be easily found. These categories include things like: news 24 hours, sports 24 hours, entertainment 24 hours... Once you have chosen one of these categories you will be able not only to see what's on but also where it is broadcast from because it shows you where it is being broadcast from on a map just above the channel list itself.
The user will be able to filter out channels according to their genre: movies only, series only... They will also be able to set up lists of
How will LiveNet TV look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the LiveNet TV app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the LiveNet TV
1. Make sure you have an active internet connection and that your device is able to play streaming videos.
2. Open the LiveNet TV app and sign in or create a new account.
3. Choose a category (Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids, or Religious) and select a channel.
4. Watch live TV on your Android device!
5. If you need to pause or rewind live TV, press the "P" button on your remote control. To fast forward live TV, press the "F" button.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that LiveNet TV apk has to offer.
- The LiveNet TV app has been rated with 5.00/5 from 3 votes and android phone to run properly.
- A tv app that is suitable for .
- 3,928 total installs
- Free download of livenet-tv.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 24, 2020 as safe and not harmful.