LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the super fun puzzle game where you play with cute Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck. The aim of the game is to connect the Tsum Tsum by matching similar looking Tsum Tsum. If you connect Mickey and Donald, you'll get a Mickey Mouse. If you match a Mickey Mouse with a Minnie Mouse, you can get a Donald Duck!
The game has more than 70 different characters to unlock. In total there are more than a thousand different combinations to discover!
In addition to playing with the regular characters, its also possible to play with some of the most popular Disney movies like Alice in Wonderland, Frozen, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and much more.
LINE APK: Disney Tsum Tsum is an entertaining puzzle game that offers fun gameplay with cute characters that kids will love.
How will LINE look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the LINE game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the LINE
1. Play LINE free puzzle game for Android regularly to earn rewards and level up.
2. Collect as many Tsum Tsum as possible to earn more points.
3. Use the power-ups to help you connect Tsum Tsum faster.
4. Play Fever Times to get extra points and level up even faster!
5. Have fun playing LINE free puzzle game for Android with your favorite Disney characters!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that LINE apk has to offer.
- Connect 3 or more of the same Tsum Tsum to pop them.
- The more Tsum Tsum you connect, the more points you'll get!
- Start Fever Times to rack up a whole bunch of extra points!
- If you log in using the app on a regular basis, you can get free bonuses to help you level up!
- >The LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum game has been rated with 4.30/5 from 55 votes and require android 6.0 to run properly
- A puzzle game that is suitable for everyone.
- 23,193,663 total installs
- Free download of line:-disney-tsum-tsum.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Dec 2, 2023 as safe and not harmful.