You can see the starry sky and leave for space by a sightseeing spacecraft.
'Sola' Copernican Planetarium for Android is a copernican app specially designed to be fully-featured planetarium app.+ Observation of solar eclipse and lunar eclipse around the world. - If the Earth's axis of rotation falls sideways, what about the day and night? . - If the inclination of the axis of the earth is 0, what about day and night? . - If the Earth's rotation stops, what about the day and night?.
- User's Guide
- List of Observation Scenarios
- Crescent Observation
- Half Moon Observation
- Geocentric model view
- Total Solar Eclipse
- Motion of Jupiter and Saturn
- Axial Tilt
- Constellation clip arts based on the star maps of 1600 - 1800
- By the horizontally launched sightseeing spaceship, leaving the Earth
- Inside the sightseeing spaceship, see the view in the direction to hold the device
- Confirm the relationship between the phases of the moon and the position of the sun, the earth, and the moon
- Observation of solar eclipse and lunar eclipse around the world
- Radiant point display of the meteor shower in the activity period
- Please try followings with this application after forecasting.
- The 'Sola' Copernican Planetarium app has been rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes and require android 5.0 and up to run properly.
- A education sola app that is suitable for everyone 10+.
- 16,502 total installs
- Free download of 'sola'-copernican-planetarium.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 26, 2020 as safe and not harmful.
Related: Star Blast: Become a star, have a blast!
Related: StarTracker VR -Mobile Sky Map: Immersive StarGazing experience with VR! VR Planetarium for astronomy fans!
A killer copernican app by Coskx Lab
Coskx Lab has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated observation software. What makes it successful? It is easy for a solid education app with built-in eclipse features.
Download from Google Play Store
'Sola'-Copernican-Planetarium.apk Fast Download APK v2.58 - 8.4M
Send DMCA report