Elixir is a system information application with highly configurable widgets. It displays information about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage (sd-card), display, wifi, mobile network, location services (gps), bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, and more.
The app includes several widgets you can place on your android home screen. From the main screen you can customize the widgets that appear on the screen. You can also disable any widget to free up space on your device's memory.
You can also create as many widgets as you want and place them wherever you want on your screen. The best part is that every widget is customizable: you can change its size, color, and position.
Elixir APK is an excellent system information app for your Android. It lets you know all sorts of information about your device's status including battery levels, cpu usage, memory usage, etc. You can also customize all this information in different ways with tons of widgets you can place on your home screen.
How will Elixir look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Elixir app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Elixir apk has to offer.
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled at Settings
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen
- every widgets are configurable (Menu/Widgets)
- every icon can be customized (Menu/Tips&Tricks;/Customize icons)
- export/import widget definitions
- running processes/services/tasks
- statusbar icons: battery, cpu
- generating html report
- battery current
- battery temperature
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- running application count
- next alarm time
- external storage
- >The Elixir app has been rated with 3.80/5 from 5 votes and android os 4.4+ to run properly
- A tools app that is suitable for .
- 8,954 total installs
- Free download of elixir.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on May 29, 2011 as safe and not harmful.