The portal will be launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
This is a card that will allow the workers to get their entitlements and benefits without any hassle. It will also help them to access services such as insurance, pension funds, health care, etc., which are currently not available for them. These are the main features of this app:
It allows you to register with your Aadhaar number or through other documents such as PAN Card, Voter ID Card or Passport. The worker can add his/her details like name, address, phone number, email id and photos. The worker can add the details of his/her dependents including their names, addresses and phone numbers. It includes a section for adding all kinds of documents related to the worker's identity such as caste certificates, educational certificates and proof of age. The worker can check his/her status in the database at any time. It includes a payment facility for availing services online.
The platform has been developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) under the Ministry of Electronics & IT. This is an initiative taken up under Digital India program to provide digital services to citizens in order to make it easier for them to avail government schemes and services that they may need. Bec
All these services will be provided through E Shram Portal . However, there are some doubts about its security since it is being run by NIC which has been accused of leaking personal data in the past. Therefore, users should be very careful when using this service since it could contain sensitive information about them or their families that could be used against them in case they decide not to pay taxes or do something else illegal in order to avoid paying taxes and getting benefits from Government schemes. However, if you have registered with your Aadhaar number or other documents mentioned above then you should not worry too much about this because you will be able
How will E-Shram Card Registration look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the E-Shram Card Registration app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the E-Shram Card Registration
1. Register for an account on the E Shram Portal.
2. Once you have registered, you will be able to create an account and log in.
3. On the main page of the portal, you will see a list of categories that include "Employment", "Benefits", "My Profile", and "News".
4. In the Employment category, you will find information about various schemes that are available to workers in the unorganized sector.
5. In the Benefits category, you will find information about various benefits that are available to workers in the unorganized sector.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that E-Shram Card Registration apk has to offer.
- digit record will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country.
- >The E-Shram Card Registration app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 18 votes and android os to run properly
- 0 total installs
- Free download of e-shram-card-registration.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Feb 9, 2022 as safe and not harmful.