Dolphin is a GameCube and Wii emulator, for Android devices. It's compatible with Android 4.4 and above. The app itself is completely free, and it includes the ability to play both retail games and games from the Wii Virtual Console.
From Dolphin's main menu, you can access all of the options you need to start playing your game. You'll find options like: start a new game, load a saved game, set the game resolution, set up controller options, view a list of all your games, check how much memory is used by Dolphin, and restart the application.
Dolphin for Android also lets you adjust various settings in order to get the best performance possible. You can select between different video resolutions and frame rates, as well as use different CPU settings. Basically, you can find out which settings are best for your device.
Write a long detailed review of Dolphin Emulator, including pros and cons and whether it is worth the download or not.
How will Dolphin Emulator look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Dolphin Emulator game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Dolphin Emulator
1. Download and install the Dolphin Emulator on your Android device.
2. Launch the Dolphin Emulator and select the game you want to play.
3. Press the "A" button to start playing the game.
4. Use the left and right buttons on your Android device to control the character in the game.
5. Press the "B" button to pause the game, and press it again to resume playing.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Dolphin Emulator apk has to offer.
- >The Dolphin Emulator game has been rated with 4.00/5 from 95 votes and require android 5.0 to run properly
- A arcade game that is suitable for everyone.
- 9,737,653 total installs
- Free download of dolphin-emulator.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Aug 17, 2023 as safe and not harmful.