A free labour management tool for construction sites.
The ProCost® Labour App is a free and easy-to-use tool that will help you improve your productivity on site by making the most of your workforce. It helps you to keep track of all workers, communicate with them, and analyze their work performance.
It allows you to record and manage all workers lists in a single place. It includes a list of tasks to be completed by each worker type. Allows users to send messages to workers or receive messages from them. The app provides reports on labour attendance by craft type: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, masons... The user can create customized reports on productivity analysis and make faster decisions based on the data provided. It includes an interactive map showing the location of all project sites. Users can add photos and videos to their projects. The app shows real-time location information about workers on site.
it allows you to view the status of each worker at any time during his/her shift. it allows managers to view the progress of each task at any time during the day and compare it with previous days' progress reports. it allows managers to send messages directly to each worker or receive messages from them so they know where they are at all times during their shift. it shows real-time location information about workers on site such as their current position or if they have left the area covered by the application's geolocation function (for example, if they have gone home). it allows managers to see which tasks are being worked on at any given moment in time so they can compare progress with previous days' reports or previous shifts' activities. it shows real-time location information about workers on site such as their current position or if they have left the area covered by the application's geolocation function (for example, if they have gone home).
The ProCost® software suite offers a wide range of tools for managing construction projects: ProCost®, ProCost® Field Service®, ProCost® Site Management®, ProCost® Project Scheduling®, ProCost® Contractor Accounting®, and more than 20 others like Safety & Health Management™, Quality Assurance™, Cost Management™, etc., that allow companies involved in this sector to increase efficiency and reduce costs while improving safety conditions for employees working in hazardous environments such as roadworks sites or building sites where there is risk of falling off scaffolding or
How will Construction Labour Management App look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the Construction Labour Management App app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Construction Labour Management App
1. Install the free Construction Labour Management App on your Android device.
2. Enter the project name or number in the search bar on the app home screen.
3. Click on the project you want to view labour information for.
4. The app will display all workers on the project by craft type, along with their current labour hours and pay rates.
5. Use the app's navigation buttons to view other information about each worker, such as their contact information and job title.
- The Construction Labour Management App app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 17 votes and android os to run properly
- 0 total installs
- Free download of construction-labour-management-app.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.