A free air horn for Android devices.
The app includes a sound recorder that can record up to 10 seconds of sound.
It allows you to turn your smartphone into an air horn with the classic blast, foghorn, and sporting event sounds.
You can also use the vuvuzela sound from South Africa's World Cup matches.
You can create your own sounds by combining different tones: stadium, foghorn, sporting event, and even the infamous vuvuzela. You can record them and save them on a SD card or share them via Bluetooth or email. The app also includes a speaker so you can play back your recordings.
How will Stadium Horn (Simulator) look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Stadium Horn (Simulator) game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Stadium Horn (Simulator)
1. Download and install Stadium Horn Free from the APKzest Store.
2. Once installed, open the app and tap the "Start" button.
3. You'll be prompted to enter your phone's microphone permission. After granting permission, you'll see a list of available sounds. Tap on one of the sounds to select it and then tap on the "Play" button.
4. If you want to record your own sound, tap on the "Record" button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
5. To stop playing sound, simply tap on the "Stop" button.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Stadium Horn (Simulator) apk has to offer.
- >The Stadium Horn (Simulator) game has been rated with 3.70/5 from 14 votes and require android varies with device to run properly
- A sports game that is suitable for everyone.
- 49,173,674 total installs
- Free download of stadium-horn-(simulator).apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Oct 30, 2022 as safe and not harmful.