Pogo runner is a simple but addictive game where you have to jump on pogo sticks to avoid obstacles, collect coins and avoid the enemy. The gameplay is really simple but it's perfectly designed for touchscreens and it's really addictive.
The game has 60 different levels in 3 themes: desert, space and medieval. Each theme has its own characteristics and the difficulty increases from level to level. There are 4 different characters to choose from and each one has specific attributes and abilities. You also have a life meter that decreases whenever you get hurt or fall down. You can use your coins to unlock new characters or buy additional lives.
Pogo runner is a simple action game with nice graphics and simple gameplay. It's definitely worth a try, especially if you're looking for an addicting game that you can play in short bursts.
How will pogo runner look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the pogo runner game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the pogo runner
1. Have fun playing the game by jumping and running your way through the levels.
2. Always be aware of your surroundings and try to avoid obstacles.
3. Collect coins and power-ups to help you on your way.
4. Be sure to watch out for the main enemy bosses! They are definitely not easy to beat.
5. Have fun playing pogo runner free action game for Android!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that pogo runner apk has to offer.
- 0 unique and challenging levels to pass with 3 themes and lots of enemies and obstacles in it
- there is 1 checkpoint in each level, starting from level 10 onwards
- choices of cute characters
- main enemy bosses are ready to confront you
- pixel art style
- >The pogo runner game has been rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes and require android 4.4 to run properly
- A action game that is suitable for everyone 10+.
- 2,098 total installs
- Free download of pogo-runner.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 12, 2022 as safe and not harmful.