BloodStrike is a first-person shooter game that combines the classic FPS with roguelike elements. It is a multiplayer game, so you will have to face other players in real-time battles. The goal is to be the last player standing. You can play alone or with friends and team up with them to defeat your enemies.
You will get more points if you kill your enemy before he kills you. However, it does not mean that you should run away from him: there are many ways to finish him off, such as shooting him in the head or throwing knives at him.
This is an FPS game where we can play alone or with other players in real-time PvP battles. Choose your operator and build your own strategy!
The game includes several maps and scenarios, different weapons, and lots of upgrades for each weapon and equipment item. The possibilities offered by this title are endless, so choose your favorite mod and start playing!
What's new in the latest version
New map: Snowy Mountains. New operators: Kona, Miki, and Shiroi. New weapons: Assault Rifle MK2, Submachine Gun MK2, Shotgun MK2, Sniper Rifle MK2, Grenade Launcher MK2, and Flamethrower MK2. New items: Health Pack MK2 and Shield Pack MK4. New achievements added. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How will BloodStrike look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the BloodStrike game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the BloodStrike
1. Stay mobile and unpredictable.
2. Use your surroundings to your advantage.
3. Be strategic with your shots.
4. Choose the right operators for the job.
5. Have fun and dominate the battlefield!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that BloodStrike apk has to offer.
- The Blood Strike - Project: BloodStrike game has been rated with 5.00/5 from 11 votes and android 4.5+ to run properly.
- A action game that is suitable for .
- 9,923,982 total installs
- Free download of blood-strike---project:-bloodstrike.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Feb 25, 2023 as safe and not harmful.