FortiClient for Android is a mobile app specially designed to be fully-featured tunnel app.It also allows you to securely connect your roaming mobile device to corporate network (over IPSEC or SSL VPN). When using Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection between your Android device and FortiGate, all device traffic will be fully encrypted and sent over the secure tunnel.Supported Features - Mobile Web Security (helps block malicious sites, or other unwanted website access).
- FortiClient - The Security Fabric Agent
- Mobile Web Security (helps block malicious sites, or other unwanted website access)
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- 2-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
- The FortiClient app has been rated with 4.10/5 from 41 votes and require android 5.0 and up to run properly.
- A mobile tunnel app that is suitable for everyone.
- 114,853 total installs
- Free download of forticlient.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 26, 2021 as safe and not harmful.
Related: Fabric Dress Color Changer: Compare yourself in different color dresses and look stylish!
A high-quality screenshot of this tunnel endpoint app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Defenx Security Suite: Defenx Security Suite, the most complete security app for mobile devices
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos where you can view how to use FortiClient for achieving tunnel purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this business app works in real environment before downloading the FortiClient.apk.
1. How to use FortiClient SSLVPN On Android Mobile.
2. How to Access FortiClient VPN From Android
A killer mobile app by Fortinet
Fortinet has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated endpoint software. What makes it successful? It is easy for a solid business app with built-in forticlient features.
How to download FortiClient APK for Android
I would love to show you how to install FortiClient APK on Android. Follow these five simple steps and get it done.
Step 1: Download forticlient.apk
Tap the button below and navigate to the download page.
Step 2: Choose the download method
You can choose to save the APK file from apkZest mirrors instead of downloading the software from the Play Store. Have in mind that some apps and games may not be available in Google Play for your country of residence. .
Step 3: Allow installation of third party apps.
If you get an installation warning after opening the saved file, click Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from unknown sources! This has to be done only the first time you are installing an unknown APK file.
Step 4: Find and install the downloaded APK file
I suggest using a file manager app like MiXPlorer, a robust and easy to use. Locate the FortiClient apk file It is most commonly located in the Downloads folder. Open it now and proceed to installation.
Step 5: Launch the app
Start the installed FortiClient app and enjoy it!
Is FortiClient safe?
The app has been download 114k+ times and has now known issues. It is a safe app that you can install to your device.
What is updated in version 6.4.6.0507
This release has several bug fixes, including the following:
- SSL VPN not able to save some certificates
- FortiClient should not allow to bypass 2FA for SSL VPN
FortiClient.apk Fast Download APK v6.4.6.0507 - 19M
Send DMCA report