The Sims FreePlay is a free-to-play game where you can create your own stories. Choose the characters, their clothes and accessories, and even choose their skin tone and facial features. You can also choose the gender of your Sim, and then, you’ll be able to start creating!
Create your own stories with The Sims™ FreePlay!
Build your own town
The first thing you have to do after downloading the APK file is build a house for your Sim family. There are several building pieces that you can place in different rooms of the house: tables, chairs, beds, toilets... Once you have placed everything, it will be time to move on to the next step: decorating! Decorate every corner of your home according to your taste. You can change the wallpaper or flooring, add new furniture and objects like plants or lamps. This way, you can personalize each room as much as you want. When it comes to decorating a room, there are three options: “Sims” (the default), “Sims & friends” or “Mystery”. In this last one, you will find some surprises that will make your Sim look more attractive. Of course, if you want to unlock them all at once without having to wait hours for them to appear again in random boxes in the store… well… we don’t think they would let us do that either. If you want more customization options than what The Sims FreePlay offers at this point in time (and who doesn’t?), just wait for future updates because there are many more things that are yet to come!
How will The Sims™ FreePlay look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the The Sims™ FreePlay game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the The Sims™ FreePlay
1. Play the game in fullscreen mode
2. Use the pause button to stop and start the game
3. Zoom in and out of the game using the touch screen
4. Change the camera angle by rotating the phone
5. Use gestures to control various aspects of the game
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that The Sims™ FreePlay apk has to offer.
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- >The The Sims™ FreePlay game has been rated with 4.10/5 from 57 votes and require android 4.4 to run properly
- A simulation game that is suitable for teen.
- 208,348,781 total installs
- Free download of the-sims™-freeplay.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Sep 6, 2023 as safe and not harmful.