Car Games 3D is a casual driving game that challenges you to speed up your car and get to the finish line as fast as possible. There are tons of different levels in which you can compete with your friends or others who are also playing Car Games 3D APK. Your objective is to get through all the obstacles on the way, but watch out because there are tons of other cars that also want to win and might try to crash into you at any moment.
The controls in Car Games 3D are quite simple: on the left side of the screen you can see all the buttons necessary to accelerate, brake, change lanes, or look behind you, while on the right side of the screen there's a virtual steering wheel that will help you adjust your speed and avoid obstacles. In total there are more than thirty vehicles that you can unlock by playing and completing all kinds of levels.
Car Games 3D is a simple driving game that has good graphics and simple but addictive gameplay. You can customize your vehicle and have tons of fun playing this game.
How will Car Games 3D look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Car Games 3D game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Car Games 3D
1. Download and install the Racing Master: Crazy Speed Car 3D app on your Android device.
2. Launch the Racing Master: Crazy Speed Car 3D app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Select a track from the list of available tracks and start racing.
4. Drive your car as fast as you can to win the race.
5. Be careful not to crash into other cars or obstacles, or you will lose points and the race will be over.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Car Games 3D apk has to offer.
- The Car Games 3D: Car Racing game has been rated with 4.50/5 from 95 votes and require android 6.0 to run properly.
- A racing game that is suitable for everyone.
- 78,344,347 total installs
- Free download of car-games-3d:-car-racing.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on May 22, 2023 as safe and not harmful.