Encrypt and decrypt files. Protect your data against unauthorized access. Share encrypted files with friends and family. No need to worry about the security of your documents, photos, videos or any other type of file. Classified! makes them all available only to those who know the password required to view them. All you have to do is choose the type of files you want to encrypt and enter their password.
It can be used in conjunction with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box. Includes a text editor that saves your files encrypted and password protected. The interface is very simple so that anyone can use it without needing any kind of knowledge in computer science or programming. It includes an option for creating a backup copy of the password database so that if something happens to the app itself, you will still be able to recover access to your data. You can create different passwords for each file or folder you want to protect. Includes a history of all actions performed on each file or folder. The app shows a list of recently used passwords so that they are not forgotten when it comes time for creating new ones. If you forget the password, you can generate random passwords every time you open the application. Includes a help section with detailed information about how Classified! works and its features and options. The encryption algorithms used by this tool are based on AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard) which is considered one of the most secure methods available today for protecting sensitive data such as photos, videos, documents or any other type of file stored on your Android device's memory card or SD card. These algorithms are also employed by many other applications like TrueCrypt or VeraCrypt: both free alternatives that offer similar functions but without requiring an Internet connection at all times in order to work properly. This way, we don't have to worry about our privacy being compromised because we don't have to share our credentials over an insecure network such as WiFi or 3G/4G networks where we might be vulnerable due to our location at any given moment in time (although there are always exceptions).
What's new in the latest version No changelog available for this version update. What's new in the latest version No changel
How will Classified - Encrypt Text, Files, Pictures... look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the Classified - Encrypt Text, Files, Pictures... app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Classified - Encrypt Text, Files, Pictures...
1. Use Classified! to encrypt your files and pictures.
2. Create a password for Classified! and store it safely.
3. Use Classified! to protect your login data, pictures and other files.
4. Encrypt your files with Classified! to keep them safe from prying eyes.
5. Use Classified! to password protect your text documents for extra security.
- Main features
- Text editor that saves your files encrypted and password protected
- Encrypt/Decrypt pictures
- Encrypt/Decrypt files of any type
- Share encrypted files with your friends
- Make your pictures and other files visible only to those who know the password
- Encrypt/Decrypt text
- Generate a password of any length for a website or other use
- You can use it as a password protected personal diary
- Also, you can save plain text files
- The Classified - Encrypt Text, Files, Pictures... app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 17 votes and android os v5 and greater to run properly
- A utility app that is suitable for .
- 0 total installs
- Free download of classified---encrypt-text,-files,-pictures....apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 1, 2021 as safe and not harmful.