The best word game for Android.
Features of Classic Words Solo
It includes a dictionary with over 1,000,000 words and definitions.
You can play against the machine or against your friends on the same device.
It includes 6 difficulty levels to learn new words: easy, medium, hard, expert and extreme.
You can play offline without an Internet connection. You will be able to enjoy a quick game in case you are stuck for time or don't have any data available.
Includes a statistics system so you can see how many times you have played each level and how many points you have scored. It also shows the number of words that you know and their definitions. The interface is very simple so it's very easy to use even if you're not too familiar with word games (solitaire mode). Includes a timer so you don't get bored waiting for your opponents next move on multiplayer games. Also includes a chat so that you can communicate with your friends while playing online games. If you like this classic word game, don't forget to check out its sister app Classic Words Duo!
What's new in the latest version? No changelog available for this version. What's new in the latest version isn't listed on the app itself, but we recommend keeping an eye on its changelog for future updates. New features aren
How will Classic Words Solo look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the Classic Words Solo game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Classic Words Solo
1. Download and install the Classic Words Solo app on your Android device.
2. Enter the word you want to learn into the search bar at the top of the app.
3. The app will display a list of definitions for that word. Tap on one to view its definition.
4. If you want to learn more about a particular definition, swipe left or right on it to reveal more information.
5. If you want to play a game against the AI, tap on the green "Play Against AI" button at the bottom of the screen.
- difficulty levels and many languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, and Polish.
- levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Supports offline play
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- English (official NASPA Word List 2020, used in US tournaments, and International English official list)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (official list used in tournaments)
- Distribution of letters and points is adapted to the language
- The Classic Words Solo game has been rated with 4.60/5 from 20 votes and require android varies with device to run properly
- A word game that is suitable for everyone.
- 12,781,970 total installs
- Free download of classic-words-solo.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jan 12, 2024 as safe and not harmful.