Chess is a board logic game with beautiful graphics and progressive levels. The king moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally, the queen moves to any distance vertically or horizontally, the rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally, and the bishop moves two fields forward. To move a piece, just touch the field where you want to move the piece. The game ends when your opponent's king is no longer able to move. If you're good enough, you will win the game!
The Chess APK is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory. It also includes a chess editor that allows you to create your own boards, games and challenges.
The Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory. It also includes a chess editor that allows you to create your own boards, games and challenges.
How will Chess look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the Chess game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Chess
1. Choose your chess game. There are many different chess games to choose from on Android, so you're sure to find one that you'll enjoy.
2. Set up the board. Before you can start playing, you'll need to set up the board by placing the pieces where they belong.
3. Make your moves. Once the board is set up, it's time to make your moves! Use your chess pieces to move around the board, and try to capture your opponent's pieces before they can capture yours.
4. Watch the game play out. As the game progresses, watch the pieces move around the board and see who eventually emerges victorious!
- The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
- The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
- The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
- The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
- Check - the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent's pieces
- Checkmate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
- Stalemate - the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
- Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
- En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent's pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn's blow.
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Chess Puzzles
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Ability to undo a move
- The Chess game has been rated with 4.50/5 from 18 votes and require android 4.4 to run properly
- A games game that is suitable for everyone.
- 269,249,520 total installs
- Free download of chess.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 26, 2023 as safe and not harmful.