How to cast videos from your Android to TV?
Cast to Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Xbox is a very easy application that lets you cast videos from your phone to TV. This app supports all kinds of formats and also allows you to play local files. It's as simple as choosing the video file from your device's library and clicking on the Cast button. You can even use it for presentations!
This app is compatible with all kinds of devices: smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs... The only thing you need to do is download the APK file and choose the type of connection (WiFi or data) and then connect it to the same network. Once connected, simply select the device where you want to view the video and click on the Cast button.
How will Cast to TV, Chromcast & Roku look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Cast to TV, Chromcast & Roku app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Cast to TV, Chromcast & Roku apk has to offer.
- Easy to control TV with phone: pause, volume, forward/rewind, previous/next etc.
- Cast videos to tv.
- Local playback for videos.
- Auto search for available cast devices & streaming device.
- Identify video, audio, photo files on your device and SD Card automatically.
- Inbuilt browser for web video cast.
- Add local video, local audio to Play Queue.
- Play media in shuffle, loop, repeat mode.
- Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
- >The Cast to TV, Chromcast & Roku app has been rated with 4.50/5 from 40 votes and require android 5.0 to run properly
- A cast app that is suitable for everyone.
- 56,285,174 total installs
- Free download of cast-to-tv,-chromcast-&-roku.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 24, 2023 as safe and not harmful.