The game is played in rounds. In each round, players are dealt a hand of cards and the player sitting to the left of the dealer begins to play first. The player must follow suit if possible, but if he cannot do so, he can play any card from his hand. If there is no one to play against, he can discard all his cards. The winner of each round wins all the cards in that round.
Callbreak Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the Google Play Store. Callbreak APK is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize players sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, a joker is also drawn at random.The game is played in rounds. In each round, players are dealt a hand of cards and the player sitting to the left of the dealer begins to play first. The player must follow suit if possible, but if he cannot do so, he can play any card from his hand. If there is no one to play against, he can discard all his cards. The winner of each round wins all the cards in that round.
How will Callbreak look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the Callbreak game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Callbreak
The aim of the game is to win as many tricks as possible. The first player to lose all their cards, or to have no cards left in their hand at the end of a round, loses the game. The player with the most points at the end of a game wins. How to Play To play Callbreak, each player must first select a seat and dealer. The first dealer then deals 5 cards to each player, face down. Players must turn over their card and place it on the table in front of them, one at a time, in clockwise order. If any player has two cards of the same rank (e.g. two clubs), they must place both cards on the table and discard one. After all players have placed their cards, the first dealer turns over the top card of their deck and starts the next round. Play proceeds clockwise around the table, with each player playing one card at a time. A player can either play a card from their hand or take another player's card if it is higher than their card. If two players have the same rank (e.g. two clubs), then they must take each other's cards and discard one. The winner of a trick is the player who played the highest card of that particular rank. If there is a tie for highest card, then the winner is determined by ranking according to suit (e.g. ace high beats two pair). When playing with Facebook friends, each player can see what cards their Facebook friends are playing and can try to outplay them by playing higher cards than they would normally do. Tips for Playing Callbreak 1) Always keep an eye on your opponents' hands - you never know when they might be able to take advantage of a weak card
2) Try to predict which cards your opponents will play - this will help you plan your own plays more effectively
3) Be careful not to over-extend yourself - if you fall behind in points, it may be difficult to catch up
4) Don't be afraid to bluff - sometimes it's best to just go for it without worrying about whether or not you'll actually win
5) Remember that Callbreak is a trick-taking game - even if you don't win any tricks yourself, you can still score points by helping your teammates win
- Choose the difficulty of the AI and the rules of this classic Callbreak card game
- BID Challenge playing mode for even more challenge
- Callbreak (in Nepal)
- Call Bridge, Lakdi, Lakadi, Kathi, Locha, Gochi, Ghochi, लकड़ी (हिन्दी) (in India)
- patti (Hindi), पत्ती
- taas (Nepali), तास
- The Callbreak: Classic card game game has been rated with 4.10/5 from 41 votes and require android 6.0 to run properly
- A card game that is suitable for teen.
- 113,206,126 total installs
- Free download of callbreak:-classic-card-game.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jan 9, 2024 as safe and not harmful.