The Buienradar app is a rain radar and rain graph that shows you exactly when it's going to rain.
How does the rain radar work?
This app uses the weather forecast service of De Buienradar, which is based on the weather forecast of MeteoGroup. This company has been providing weather information since 1891, so they know what they are talking about. The data is provided by different services, such as the European Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), the National Meteorological Center of Japan (NMC) or the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP).
So, this application shows you real-time precipitation radar images in your area and also a rainfall graph that will help you avoid walking straight into a downpour. You can check all kinds of information:
2 hour precipitation radar.
3 hour precipitation radar.
24 hour precipitation radar.
Precipitation levels in millimeters per hour.
Temperature in degrees Celsius.
How will Buienradar - weer look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Buienradar - weer app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Buienradar - weer apk has to offer.
- NL Satellite images
- Pollen (hay fever)
- Feeling temperature
- EU Buienradar (rain radar)
- EU Satellite images
- >The Buienradar - weer app has been rated with 4.00/5 from 74 votes and require android varies with device to run properly
- A news app that is suitable for everyone.
- 9,398,743 total installs
- Free download of buienradar---weer.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 30, 2023 as safe and not harmful.