Bubble Shooter Genies is a super fun and classic puzzle game that has been tailored for touchscreen devices. It includes all the features that have made this game so popular, including more than 460 levels to complete, four different game modes, and three different power-ups to master.
The game's main feature is the fact that you can play with no internet connection whatsoever. That means you can enjoy a completely offline version of this game and still have tons of fun. You just need to download the app and start playing right away.
There are three different game modes in Bubble Shooter Genies APK: Arcade, Puzzle, and Zen. Arcade mode is the simplest of them all, where you just have to pop all the bubbles on the screen by matching three or more bubbles of the same color. In Puzzle mode, you have to solve puzzles by making matches between two or more bubbles that are connected. Lastly, in Zen mode, you just have to clear out all the bubbles on the screen by popping them.
With more than 460 levels, Bubble Shooter Genies is one of those games that you can always go back to for some casual fun. And it's totally free too!
How will Bubble Shooter Genies look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Bubble Shooter Genies game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Bubble Shooter Genies
1. Download Bubble Shooter Genies for free on Android.
2. Launch the game and start playing.
3. Match 3 bubbles to rescue baby dragons and progress through the levels.
4. Collect power-ups to help you progress through the levels.
5. Have fun playing Bubble Shooter Genies!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Bubble Shooter Genies apk has to offer.
- >The Bubble Shooter Genies game has been rated with 4.70/5 from 25 votes and require android 4.4 to run properly
- A casual game that is suitable for everyone.
- 69,439,246 total installs
- Free download of bubble-shooter-genies.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 25, 2023 as safe and not harmful.