Just like the name, in this game you have to answer questions that test your mental abilities. The questions are always different and will try to stump even the most hardened trivia buffs.
The first question in the game is: How many US states are there? The correct answer is fifty... but the app has a surprise for you. The next question asks you which of these cities is the capital of Nebraska. The correct answer is Lincoln... but again, the app has another trick up its sleeve.
The next question is: What is the longest word in English? The correct answer is "the". But wait, there's a third question that will really test your skills. This one deals with words that end in "y", and asks you which one is not a word. The answer: "yacht". But wait, there's another question! This one asks you how many letters are in "yacht". The correct answer is two... but again, the app has a surprise for you.
The next question is: What do astronauts use to drink water? The correct answer is a cup. But wait, there's another question that'll really test your wits. This one tests your knowledge of names starting with "B" and asks you which one isn't a word. The answer: "belly". But wait, there's another question! This time it's about animals and asks you how many legs a horse has. The answer is four... but again, the app has another trick up its sleeve.
Brain Out is an excellent trivia game that'll keep you guessing for hours. And if you're still stuck on any of these questions, just tap on each question and get more hints as to what the answers might be!
How will Brain Out look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Brain Out game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Brain Out
1. Download Brain Out for free from the APKzest Store or App Store.
2. Open the game and sign in with your Google or App account.
3. Tap on the "Quests" tab at the top of the screen to start playing.
4. Answer the brain teasers and puzzles to progress to the next level.
5. If you get stuck, consult the in-game guide or watch the video tutorials below for help.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Brain Out apk has to offer.
- >The Brain Out: Can you pass it? game has been rated with 4.50/5 from 57 votes and require android 4.4 to run properly
- A educational game that is suitable for teen.
- 307,018,838 total installs
- Free download of brain-out:-can-you-pass-it?.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Dec 7, 2023 as safe and not harmful.