AVG AntiVirus is the official Android version of AVG's award-winning antivirus software. Thanks to this app, you can easily scan all the apps on your device to check if they're safe and clean. In addition, you can also scan all the files on your device to make sure there aren't any viruses or malware hidden in your photos or videos.
The first thing you have to do after installing AVG AntiVirus APK is activate it. To do so, go to your phone's settings menu and then tap on the 'AVG' icon. From there, just scan the QR code on your computer with your mobile device and you'll be good to go.
In total, AVG AntiVirus includes more than 50 million antivirus signatures that are updated every hour. This means that it's always looking for new threats and will remove them as soon as possible. Plus, it also has real-time anti-phishing technology that can stop any attempts by hackers to steal your personal information.
AVG AntiVirus is a powerful security app that offers a complete antivirus experience on your Android device. You can keep all your files safe and sound with this app.
How will AVG AntiVirus look and feel on your Android phone?
These are screenshots of the AVG AntiVirus app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the AVG AntiVirus
1. Install AVG AntiVirus on your Android device.
2. Scan your device for viruses and malware.
3. Protect your device with AVG's secure firewall and antivirus protection.
4. Stay up-to-date with the latest virus threats with AVG's real-time virus protection.
5. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your Android is fully protected with AVG's mobile Anti Virus
- The AVG AntiVirus app has been rated with 5.00/5 from 4 votes and android 4.1 to run properly
- 11,240 total installs
- Free download of avg-antivirus.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Feb 11, 2020 as safe and not harmful.