Avast Cleanup is a storage management tool that helps you free up space on your Android device. It's also a good way to identify which apps are taking up the most space, as well as which apps have the largest files.
The app has two main parts: the first part lets you clean out all the junk on your device, while the second part lets you identify which apps are taking up the most space.
In order to clean out all the junk on your device, Avast Cleanup APK needs to have root permissions. Once it has root permissions, it can delete any file that takes up more than 100MB and has been cached by any app. In addition, it can also delete any APK that has been downloaded but hasn't been installed yet.
The second part of the app lets you identify which apps are taking up the most space. This is done by scanning through all your installed apps and identifying which ones take up the most memory. From then on, you just have to tap on each one and see how much memory it takes up.
Avast Cleanup is an excellent storage management tool for Android that helps you free up some extra space on your device and make it easier to use future apps.
How will Avast Cleanup look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Avast Cleanup app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Avast Cleanup apk has to offer.
- Analyze phone's storage space and clear unnecessary data
- Clean your photo library
- Identify and delete apps you no longer use
- Identify largest files, media, apps, and junk on your device
- >The Avast Cleanup - Phone Cleaner app has been rated with 4.50/5 from 12 votes and require android 8.0 to run properly
- A tools app that is suitable for everyone.
- 74,535,519 total installs
- Free download of avast-cleanup---phone-cleaner.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Nov 10, 2023 as safe and not harmful.