Manage your assets in real-time.
Main features of the Asset Management App:
The user will be able to create and manage groups of assets, including all their details. It includes a history of all actions taken. The user can send notifications when an asset is moved or changes location. Possibility to add photos and videos to each asset. Asset tracking with GPS coordinates, speed, direction, date and time. Users can request - allocate - transfer and track assets from anywhere using their smartphone. The app shows the status of each asset on a map. It includes a management area where you can see all the information about each group of assets at a glance. Includes a help section with instructions for use and FAQs.
How will Asset Management App look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Asset Management App app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Asset Management App
1. Install Asset Management App on your Android device.
2. Once installed, open the app and sign in with your company's credentials.
3. You'll be presented with a list of all of your assets - construction equipment, tools and tackle, safety gear, scaffolding etc.
4. Click on an asset to view its details - manufacturer, model, serial number, etc.
5. Click on the 'Request Allocate' button to request a new or additional allocation of an asset from your company's inventory.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Asset Management App apk has to offer.
- The Asset Management App app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 11 votes and android os to run properly.
- 0 total installs
- Free download of asset-management-app.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.