AppMonster is the best application manager for Android.
Main features of AppMonster
It allows you to backup, restore and manage your applications.
You can uninstall apps by simply clicking on them.
It includes a search tool for finding any installed app in the device's memory.
The user can share an app with other devices. It also allows you to install the APK file from your SD card. You can also share apps with other users on social networks and messaging apps like WhatsApp or Telegram. The app will be shared as a link that can be opened directly from the messaging or social network app. It also allows you to share your apps with other users on social networks and messaging apps like WhatsApp or Telegram. The app will be shared as a link that can be opened directly from the messaging or social network app. It also allows you to backup all your settings and data of installed applications, so that you don't lose anything important when installing new applications or updating them, for instance. This way, if you want to restore an old version of an application, it won't take more than a few seconds since all its settings will be restored automatically without having to manually configure anything again. And it even lets us back up our entire phone's configuration so that we don't have to worry about losing any personal information stored on our smartphone or tablet such as photos, videos, contacts or notes. Furthermore, this tool doesn't require root permissions because it works perfectly well with any Android device running under normal conditions (that means without rooting). Downloading this APK is totally free of charge but there are some in-app purchases available that allow us to remove adverts and get hold of extra functions such as unlimited backups or restoring deleted apps. However, these options are not essential because AppMonster does everything we need out of the box: restore backed-up applications, restore settings and data... All we have to do is download its APK and start using it!
What's new in the latest version? No changelog available for this version. New features are always added into future versions so check back once in a while if you want to know what's new in each release of this great application manager for Android devices.
How will AppManager look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the AppManager app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that AppManager apk has to offer.
- -Click batch restore
- -Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- The AppManager app has been rated with 2.75/5 from 4 votes and require android 2.3 - 4.4 to run properly.
- A tools app that is suitable for .
- 7,242 total installs
- Free download of appmanager.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jan 30, 2017 as safe and not harmful.