The most complete app manager for Android.
This application is a very useful tool to manage your applications and improve the performance of your device. You can easily uninstall any application from your phone, view all the details of an app, move apps from internal storage to external SD card or clear the cache memory. It also includes a function to force stop an app and a clean system option to remove junk files and residual data that may slow down your terminal's performance.
Main features of App Manager: Move App to SD Card
It is one of the best options among others available on Google Play, such as Clean Master or Titanium Backup. However, it has some drawbacks that are not so important but should be taken into account before installing this APK:
You cannot move apps from SD card to internal storage. The user must grant permissions to use the external storage by default. It does not show notifications properly. There is no option to delete temporary files in the background. The user must go through different screens to uninstall an app. The uninstallation process takes too long (around 20 seconds). There are ads between each screen. And many more... If you want a better alternative, we recommend you try App Uninstaller - Free Application Removal Tool which has fewer ads and works faster than App Manager - Move App to SD Card. And if you want something even better, you should try Clean Master - Free Battery & Performance Booster for Android with which you can optimize the performance of your smartphone or tablet without having to root it first. That's why we recommend you download Clean Master - Free Battery & Performance Booster for Android instead of this application manager for Android devices with which you will have more control over your terminal's functions and processes thanks to its intuitive interface and its many tools that help us make our phone work better at all times. The only drawback is that it requires root access on some devices (not all) because it needs permissions above those required by Google Play Store itself, so if you don't have root access on your device, you won't be able to use this app optimizer as well as other alternatives like Clean Master or App Uninstaller - Free Application Removal Tool mentioned above. But if you do have root access on your phone or tablet, there's no reason not to install both apps at once since they complement each other perfectly well in terms of cleaning up our device's memory space as well as improving its performance by removing junk files and residual data that slows down our terminal's functioning
How will App Manager - Move App to SD Card look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the App Manager - Move App to SD Card app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the App Manager - Move App to SD Card
1. Install App Manager on your Android device.
2. Once installed, open the app and tap on the "Move App" button.
3. On the next screen, you will be asked to select the app from your device's internal storage or SD card.
4. Once you have selected the app, click on the "Move" button to move it to the SD card.
5. You can now close App Manager if you wish.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that App Manager - Move App to SD Card apk has to offer.
- You can move app from internal storage to sd card.
- Uninstall app with single click.
- Share/Recommend any app to friends and family.
- You can view particular app on playstore by single click.
- Clean your storage
- Force Stop app
- Check power management
- Check all given/pending permission of apps.
- Check occupied storage by all apps
- Check the complete List of Installed Application in your android device.
- Single Click Storage Analysis window.
- Sort App by: Size, Name, Last update.
- >The App Manager - Move App to SD Card app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 10 votes and android os to run properly
- A app manager app that is suitable for .
- 4 total installs
- Free download of app-manager---move-app-to-sd-card.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jul 28, 2020 as safe and not harmful.