The Webbrowser is a free VPN and adblock.
However, the Webbrowser has changed that with its browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Opera. This tool offers us a virtual private network (VPN) to protect our online identity and an adblocker to block annoying ads while we surf the web.
A VPN for your browsing experience
This app provides us with a VPN service that allows us to browse the Internet without exposing our real IP address. In addition, it also includes other useful functions:
Adblocker. This extension blocks all kinds of ads on websites and apps by blocking them from loading. It also lets you choose which types of content can be blocked so that you can avoid being bothered by certain things while surfing.
Proxy server selection. With this option, we can choose between several proxy servers in different countries around the world to bypass geo-restrictions or access websites blocked in our country due to copyright issues or political reasons.
How will Dezor look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Dezor app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Dezor
1. Use the Dezor browser extension to protect your privacy and security online.
2. Use Dezor's adblock to remove annoying ads and trackers from websites.
3. Use Dezor's VPN to protect your privacy and security when browsing the web.
4. Use Dezor's speed test to see how fast your connection is and improve your browsing experience.
5. Use Dezor's bookmarking feature to keep track of the websites you visit most often and easily access them later.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Dezor apk has to offer.
- >The Dezor app has been rated with 4.40/5 from 19 votes and require android 6.0 to run properly
- A tools app that is suitable for everyone.
- 1,328,630 total installs
- Free download of dezor.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Mar 2, 2023 as safe and not harmful.