Aero Player (Beta) is the official Adobe companion app for Android devices that allows you to view and interact with experiences created with Adobe ARES.
When you open the app, you'll see a list of all your Adobe ARES shared experiences. If it's your first visit to Adobe ARES, you'll have to create an account. Once you've logged in, you can view all the experiences available, including yours, and access the publishing platform.
The best thing about Adobe ARES is that you can share any experience without having to use a desktop computer. That means that if you want to try out an experience made by another user, you can download it directly from your phone. All you have to do is open the Adobe ARES app and tap on the link to start viewing the experience.
Another great thing about Adobe ARES is that you'll find many interesting experiences created by other users who've uploaded them onto their social networks or blogs. You just have to tap on the thumbnail image to start viewing the experience, and from there, you can move around and use your phone's camera to interact with elements inside it.
If you want to create your own experiences, Adobe ARES will be especially useful for creating virtual reality (VR) content as it comes with all the necessary tools for creating and editing. You'll find templates for 360 videos and 3D scenes, as well as the ability to add elements and change the scene's appearance in real-time.
Aero Player (Beta) APK, the app to view interactive experiences made with Aero, is a must-have if you want to try out these new kinds of experiences without having to use a desktop computer.
How will Aero Player (Beta) look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Aero Player (Beta) app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Aero Player (Beta)
1. Install the Adobe Aero Player (Beta) app on your Android device.
2. Open the Adobe Aero Player (Beta) app and sign in with your Behance account.
3. Browse and discover curated Aero experiences in-app from Behance.
4. Share your experience with Adobe Aero Desktop (Beta) by clicking on the share button on the bottom right corner of the experience.
5. Enjoy your experience!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Aero Player (Beta) apk has to offer.
- view your own experience made by Adobe Aero Desktop (Beta)
- view an experience that was shared with you (via a link or a QR code)
- Browse and discover curated Aero experiences in-app from Behance.
- >The Aero Player (Beta) app has been rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes and require android varies with device to run properly
- A art app that is suitable for everyone.
- 3,232 total installs
- Free download of aero-player-(beta).apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Mar 10, 2023 as safe and not harmful.