This application monitors the GSM/CDMA cellular network connection; displays a map of approximate cellular antenna locations and their RF signal strength; and can log the data to a text or KML file.
What is this app for?
To find out where your neighbor's cell phone is located.
To measure the signal strength of nearby cell phone towers.
To record the data in KML or CSV file format.
The app will show you the approximate location of GSM/CDMA antennas in your neighborhood. The app will display a map with the approximate location of each cell tower, its signal strength, and its name. You can also view the data in KML or CSV file format. However, it does not work on Verizon, nor does it support 3G or CDMA networks (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile). It also requires Android version 4.0 Eclair or higher to work properly. If you want to know where your neighbors' cell phones are located, download this APK file now! What's new in the latest version No changelog available for this version.
How will Antennas look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Antennas app showcasing its visual style and look.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Antennas apk has to offer.
- * This application is no longer maintained or supported ***
- * This application is no longer maintained or supported *** Does not work on Verizon *** 3G & CDMA Support is limited by Android, not by the application *** CDMA requires Eclair ***
- >The Antennas app has been rated with 4.17/5 from 6 votes and require android 1.5 and up to run properly
- A tools app that is suitable for .
- 1,466 total installs
- Free download of antennas.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jan 29, 2010 as safe and not harmful.