What is Android WebView?
Android WebView is a system component that allows Android apps to display web content. It's powered by Chrome, so it has the same look and feel as the browser itself. This means you can view all sorts of web pages from your phone or tablet, even if you don't have an Internet connection.
This feature is pre-installed on most devices and should be kept up to date with security updates and bug fixes. However, if you're not too sure about what it does, we recommend you read our in-depth guide first. In this article, we'll show you how to use Android WebView for the first time.
How to use Android WebView?
To start using this tool, open the app and tap on the three dots icon located at the bottom right corner of the interface. Then select 'Settings'. Finally, select 'Update now' and wait a few seconds until it starts searching for new versions of its components. Once finished, restart your device to apply the changes.
How will Android System WebView look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Android System WebView app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the Android System WebView
1. Open the Android System WebView app and sign in with your Google account.
2. Select a website from the list of available sites.
3. Tap the blue "Open in WebView" button to load the website in the app.
4. Use the app's keyboard to enter text into the web page, or use the touch screen to drag and drop content from other apps onto the web page.
5. To exit the app, tap the "X" in the upper-right corner.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Android System WebView apk has to offer.
- The Android System WebView app has been rated with 4.00/5 from 82 votes and require android varies with device to run properly.
- A tools app that is suitable for everyone.
- 2,147,483,647 total installs
- Free download of android-system-webview.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Jun 3, 2023 as safe and not harmful.