What's new in the latest version
No changelog available for this version.
Bug fixes and performance improvements. New features and improvements on the app. Fixed bugs.
How will All-In-One Recorder look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the All-In-One Recorder app showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to use the All-In-One Recorder
1. Install All-In-One Recorder app on your Android device.
2. Open the app and select the type of recording you want to make.
3. Tap on the start button to begin recording.
4. To pause or resume a recording, just tap on it.
5. You can zoom in or out on the recorded video by using the pinch gesture.
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that All-In-One Recorder apk has to offer.
- in 1 recorder that records calls, audio, video camera and screen.
- Recordings can be done in the background, while working with other apps.
- Floating record control.
- Full customization on the quality of each type of recordings.
- Pause and resume all recordings.
- Resizable camera previews.
- No app watermarks in screen and camera recordings.
- Recordings saved in local device in shared paths.
- Limit recordings for a specified duration of time or file size.
- Recordings stored in shared public folder.
- Record video or screen without voice.
- Small install size comparing to other similar apps, but with more features included in.
- High clarity lossless record with audio recording.
- Automatically records incoming and outgoing calls.
- Pause and resume recording while on call.
- The All-In-One Recorder app has been rated with 4.5/5 from 20 votes and android os to run properly.
- A call recorder app that is suitable for .
- 0 total installs
- Free download of all-in-one-recorder.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Feb 9, 2022 as safe and not harmful.