A fun multiplayer game in which players eat other cells and grow larger.
New controls for touchscreens
The developers of agar.io have developed a control system specially designed for touchscreens that allows players to move their cell with greater precision, making the experience even more enjoyable. The same goes for the split function, which now allows you to split into smaller cells when you are about to be eaten by another player. This will allow you to escape if your opponent is bigger than you and give you a chance to catch up if it is your turn to be eaten.
Online multiplayer game where players from all over the world can play against each other.
Players can use splitting, shrinking and dodging tactics to get bigger or smaller and avoid being eaten by another player.
It includes new controls specifically designed for touchscreens: split into smaller cells when you are about to be eaten, dodge when an enemy cell attacks you... Split again when there are two or more enemies around you so that they collide and die together! Use this feature wisely because it will make your life harder!
It includes weekly events with special rewards such as coins, food or powerups.
The game includes a ranking system so that players know how they stand compared to other players in terms of size.
There are daily challenges with different tasks and missions that reward the player with coins or food points.
New maps have been added regularly since its launch on PC: Snowball Earth, Mushroom Island, Candy Land...
It includes achievements for completing levels and tasks related to the game's mechanics.
Players can unlock skins for their cell (such as a sphere or a cube) and also customize their look with hats, glasses and clothes.
Players can join clans with friends or create private rooms where only members of the clan can enter. What's new in the latest version New maps: Candy Land, Ice Cream Factory, Snowball Earth 2, Space Station Alpha 2 and 3D World Cup 4! New items: candy bombs, candy balls, candy snowflakes and candy hearts! Bug fixes and performance improvements. General bug fixes related
How will Agar.io look and feel on your Android phone
These are screenshots of the Agar.io game showcasing its visual style and look.
Usefull tips on how to play the Agar.io
1. Download and install the Agar.io game for Android.
2. Once the game is installed, open it and sign in with your Google account.
3. Choose a server to play on and start eating cells!
4. Use your phone's touch controls to move your cell around and eat other players.
5. If you get eaten, don't worry – you can always start over again!
What are some of the Key features
Following is a list of the most prominent features that Agar.io apk has to offer.
- >The Agar.io game has been rated with 3.80/5 from 41 votes and require android 5.0 to run properly
- A games game that is suitable for everyone.
- 143,517,404 total installs
- Free download of agar.io.apk
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest APK uploaded on Sep 11, 2023 as safe and not harmful.